Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Smartphone Launch, Xiaomi Redmi is launching new smartphones in India. Recently, the company launched Redmi Note 5, Redmi 5A smartphones in China. Now the company has launched its new series of phones. According to the company, this is a selfie focus phone. Let me tell you that recently the company’s leakage of the Redmi 5 Plus smartphone was leaked. Talking about Redmi 5 plus features, the pictures of Redmi 5 Plus show that a 5.99 inch screen can be found in it. Which will come with 1080 × 2160 pixels resolution. This variant can be launched with 3GB and 4GB RAM. It can get 32GB of internal memory.
The Snapdragon 625 processor can be found in the phone. For photography, the phone can have a 5-megapixel front camera and a 12-megapixel rear camera. Talking about the price, it is expected that the price of Redmi 5 Plus can be close to Rs. 10,000. Earlier, there was news that the 16-inch 32GB of 32GB internal memory with variants of Xiaomi Redmi will be launched. They will be made available in Gold and Black colours. At the same time, the Redmi 5 Plus variant is expected to be made available in 32GB and 64GB internal memory. This gold will be available in black and Gary.
Initially, the Xiaomi Note 3 smartphone was expected to be launched in India. Because in India it will be a ‘brand new series’ because in India I have not even launched a note note smartphone, although later, Xiaomi denied such news. Redmi India is promoting the launch on its Twitter handle and is expected to launch the new Redmi series on Thursday. Stay connected to Gadgets 360 for all the latest information related to the event.
Let’s talk about the MUI 9’s. The latest version of Xiaomi’s custom Android ROM was first introduced in July. And since then so many times have been made available in beta versions. Xiaomi has confirmed the release of the MIUI 9 Global stable update outside China. And it will be announced at the launch event on Thursday.
Many new features have been added in MIUI 9 and many older features have been improved. The faster app load tout, the new design element, the shortcut on the lock screen, split screen feature, smart functionality and other features will be part of it.
Xiaomi says that the UI 9 system will be optimized for a more robust performance. Apps will load faster than before. Another important feature is the Image Search feature, with the help of this you can search for a particular picture by simply typing the keyword.[wp_ad_camp_2]
With the help of Smart Assist feature, you will be able to search for anything in your phone. After the swipe of the Home screen on the right side on the phone, the app will be suggested with search. It’s much like Apple’s Spotlight feature of Apple. It is worth noting that the new Smart App Launcher will suggest you launch the app based on the content that is available on the screen. Xiaomi said that some of the above mentioned features will be available only for the Chinese user.
- Its first sale will be on November.com on Amazon.in and mi.in. The phone can also be purchased from the Reliance Digital Store, offline.
- Redmi Y1 features 5.5-inch display, dual sim card, 16-megapixel front camera, 3GB and 4GB RAM and 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory. The price of the model of the 3GB RAM model is 8,999 and the 4GB RAM is priced at Rs 10,999. The idea users will get 280GB data.
- Y1 Lite has a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor. 5.5-inch display, dual sim card, 13-megapixel rear camera, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory. Its price is Rs. 6,999. The idea users will get 280GB data.
- The phone has 32 GB of internal memory. Its internal memory can be increased with a microSD card. For this, the phone has been given a microSD card slot separately.
- Redmi Y1 has a 16-megapixel front camera. LED flashlight is also provided with a front camera. Photographs can also be easily taken in less light.
- Redmi Y1 has a 13-megapixel rear camera. LED flash is also available on the rear camera. The phone has a full metal body. A fingerprint sensor is also given on the phone.
- The company also launched the upgraded version of MIUI 9 operating system along with. It has 21 animated icons. There is already a great photo editor.
- The message sent by IRCTC in the new MIUI 9 will be shown in different formats. It will not show information like a message in it, but the full ticket will appear as if the ticket is visible.
- The split screen is also featured in MIUI 9. Shortcuts can be made by swiping it in the left on the screen. It also has several new video formats.
More future details please click here
Recently Update Our social handles or pages
Search Your Product Here Quickly On Amazon
Search Your Product Here Quickly On Flipkart