So you want to build a high-end custom gaming PC, but you don’t want to go overboard? Then look to the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX Code LGA1151, which offers the best motherboard for high-end gaming without damaging your wallet. It’s capable of handing processors with up to 4.1 GHz speeds and can even allocate a whopping 64GB of DDR4 RAM.
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX Code LGA1151 has one of the safest and most straightforward designs with its ROG Armor steel covering and SafeSlots, making it easy to put together a gaming PC without the worry of wear and tear. The gaming motherboard includes one-click overclocking for your processor but is built to keep from overheating with its real-time dynamic system monitoring, flow-rate heater feed and dual-water temperature header for cooling. It includes three ports of high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity, two PCIe SATA ports, as well as 2×2 802.11AC dedicated Wi-Fi, allowing for instantaneous Internet connectivity.
- Designed for 7th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1, Intel Optane Memory compatibility and onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Dedicated water cooling headers allow monitoring of water temperature and flow without needing a dedicated standalone controller
- AURA SYNC RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA SYNC-enabled products
- Two Patent-pending Safe Slots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
Recently Update Our social handles or pages
Search Your Product Here Quickly On Amazon
Search Your Product Here Quickly On Flipkart