If you’re making a tiny compact gaming PC and you want to have enough space to fit everything in, asus mini itx or ASUS ROG Strix Z270I Gaming Motherboard is your best choice. The itty-bitty gaming motherboard measures 1 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches, weighs only 1.5 pounds and is capable of fitting into the smallest of customized gaming rigs with the biggest demands.
Don’t let its size fool you. The ASUS ROG Strix Z270I Gaming Motherboard is still built for gaming, and can, with its two memory slots, hold up to 32GB of DDR4 RAM. It includes SafeSlot connectivity that integrates metal framing for a stronger, sturdier hold for components such as heavy graphics cards. Gamers can even overclock with the motherboard’s easy-to-use BIOS system and can connect via Wi-Fi through its dedicated onboard 802.11 ac compatibility.[wp_ad_camp_1]
- 5- Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Patent-Pending M.2 Double-Decker Heatsink shrouds the main M.2 slot and provides shared cooling for both the M.2 and PCH.
- AURA Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Maximize your connectivity and speed with front panel USB 3.1, onboard 802.11ac Wifi and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- Patent-pending SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors
- Note: Check User Manual on Technical Specification before use