The ASUS ATX DDR3 2600 FM2 Motherboard CROSSBLADE RANGER takes the cake as the best gaming motherboard on the list. Though the competition for gaming motherboards is fierce, PC gamers who want a solid build with reliable performance will find this one to be the best match because it complements low to high-end PC gaming builds.
More Images click here
It’s the most adaptable gaming motherboard on the list and can accept new computer components without the worry of driver incompatibility issues. Its solid thick board weighs 4.15 pounds and measures 11.1 x 13.1 x 2.9 inches, ideal for mid-size to large computer cases.
This gaming motherboard is built with enough slots for all gaming needs, including two PCI slots, eight SATA ports, two USB 3.0 ports for fast connectivity, as well as four memory slots that can support up to 64GB of DDR3 type RAM. Unique to its design, this motherboard includes Intel Ethernet built with gaming networks in mind, making for solid online connectivity.
- AMD Socket FM2+ Athlon/A-series processors
- AMD A88X FCH (Bolton D4) chipset
- Intel Ethernet + LANGuard + Game First III – Game networking took to the next level
- SupremeFX 2014 + Sonic Radar II – New and improved audio that’s beyond compare
- KeyBot – An instant keyboard upgrade
- Gamer’s Guardian – All-round protection for the best quality, reliability, and durability
Buy Your favorite product on Amazon
Recently Update Our social handles or pages
Search Your Product Here Quickly On Amazon