The MSI Performance Gaming Intel Z170A LGA 1151 takes Internet connectivity to the next level with both its Wi-Fi connectivity and powerful wired Ethernet connection. The motherboard is built with the Qualcomm Killer E2400 GB LAN, which includes a dedicated program that accelerates network connections based on priority use without interrupting your online experience.
It’s not just the best Internet-ready gaming motherboard on the list; this little number offers up to 32GB of DDR4 memory, three USB 2.0 ports, six SATA ports for a ton of hard drive space and supports 6th Generation Intel Core processors. Connectivity is where this motherboard shines — it includes Dual Mode Bluetooth for wireless devices and state-of-the-art Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections that allow up to 1.86GB per second speeds for the Internet.
- LGA1151, supports 6th Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron Processors
- Chipset: Intel Z170 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR4-3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Un-buffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 3x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (runs at x16/x0/x4 or x8/x8/x4 modes), 4x PCI-Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA 2-Way SLI Technology
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports (2-ports reserved for SATA Express Port), Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; 1x SATA Express Ports (PCI-Express 3.0 x2)
- 2: 1x M.2 Ports, Support SATA3 & 4.2/ 6/ 8cm Length M.2 SSD Cards
p style=”text-align: center;”>